We are looking for 1 Intern to join our team in Ho Chi Minh Office.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Review documents and information of Clients’ cases.
- Research relevant laws and regulations regarding the legal issues of Clients.
- Review, comment and discuss legal issues of Clients’ cases with the lawyers in charge.
- Draft legal documents regarding the cases, including but not limited the opinion letters, petitions, requests, complaint letters, denunciation letters… under the instruction of the lawyers in charge; and
- Perform non-procedural tasks under the instruction of the lawyers in charge such as complaints, administrative procedures, pre-procedure… and other tasks on behalf of the Clients under the instruction of the lawyers in charge.
- Studying in the last year of a Law Faculty of a Vietnamese university.
- Good logical thinking, skills in researching and analyzing legal and practical issues.
- Good command of English (understanding, speaking and writing)
- Be proficient in Word, MS Excel, Internet & E-mail
- Able to work independently under pressure, be responsive to Clients;
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism and carefulness in work, ability to work effectively in a team;
Salary & Benefits
- Benefits: According to the firm policy.
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English, with full details of personal information, and working experiences (if any), and 01 recent 4×6 photograph; and
- Scanned copy of relevant degrees and certificates.
Please apply online or send your dossier to our email at: email@example.com.
Đăng ký tuyển dụng
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]