We are looking for 0 legal assistant to join our team in Ho Chi Minh Office.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Review documents and information of Clients’ cases.
- Research relevant laws and regulations regarding the legal issues of Clients.
- Review, comment and discuss legal issues of Clients’ cases with the lawyers in charge.
- Draft legal documents regarding the cases, including but not limited the opinion letters, petitions, requests, complaint letters, denunciation letters… under the instruction of the lawyers in charge;
- Participate in litigation procedure at Court /Arbitration and negotiation process with disputing parties;
- Perform non-procedural tasks for the Client such as complaints, administrative procedures, pre-procedure… and other tasks on behalf of the Clients under the instruction of the lawyers in charge;
- Contact and work with the Clients, disputing parties, State agencies under the instruction of the lawyers in charge
- Graduated from a Law Faculty of a Vietnamese university.
- Good logical thinking, skills in researching and analyzing legal and practical issues.
- Good command of English (understanding, speaking and writing)
- Be proficient in Word, MS Excel, Internet & E-mail
- Able to work independently under pressure, be responsive to clients
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism and carefulness in work, ability to work effectively in a team;
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: According to the firm policy.
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English, with full details of personal information, and working experiences (if any), and 01 recent 4×6 photograph; and
- Scanned copy of relevant degrees and certificates.
Please apply online or send your dossier to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for employment
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]