TNTP Law Firm has main expertise in dispute resolution, debt collection, marriage, divorce and civil matters. Clients who regularly work with TNTP Law Firm are foreigners or foreign-invested enterprises.
The job at TNTP Law Firm are highly interactive with state agencies, disputing parties and with Clients. Therefore, the job at TNTP Law Firm will be suitable for those who love litigation work, like dynamism, diversity in work and can withstand pressure.
Becoming a member of TNTP Law Firm, you will receive professional and methodical training. You will have the opportunity to approach many different types of cases, whereby you will have the opportunity to do in-depth research in many legal areas to be able to best solve legal problems for Clients. In addition, you will often be exposed to and use English in the process of working. This will help you develop good specialized English skills.
Building a professional background and master how to handle legal work are important in developing your career in the legal field. Join TNTP Law Firm, we will guide you to achieve this.
Details about job at TNTP Law Firm
We are looking for 0 legal assistant to join our team in Ho Chi Minh Office.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Review documents and information of Clients’ cases.
- Research relevant laws and regulations regarding the legal issues of Clients.
- Review, comment and discuss legal issues of Clients’ cases with the lawyers in charge.
- Draft legal documents regarding the cases, including but not limited the opinion letters, petitions, requests, complaint letters, denunciation letters… under the instruction of the lawyers in charge;
- Participate in litigation procedure at Court /Arbitration and negotiation process with disputing parties;
- Perform non-procedural tasks for the Client such as complaints, administrative procedures, pre-procedure… and other tasks on behalf of the Clients under the instruction of the lawyers in charge;
- Contact and work with the Clients, disputing parties, State agencies under the instruction of the lawyers in charge
- Graduated from a Law Faculty of a Vietnamese university
- Good logical thinking, skills in researching and analyzing legal and practical issues.
- Good command of English (understanding, speaking and writing)
- Be proficient in Word, MS Excel, Internet & E-mail
- Able to work independently under pressure, be responsive to clients
- High sense of responsibility, dynamism and carefulness in work, ability to work effectively in a team;
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: According to the firm policy.
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English, with full details of personal information, and working experiences (if any), and 01 recent 4×6 photograph; and
- Scanned copy of relevant degrees and certificates.
Please apply online or send your dossier to our email at: email@example.com.